1. By accessing or using any part of the voreos.com website, you agree to be bound by our Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website voreos.com or use any of our services.
2. This website is operated by the management of voreos.com and offers this website, including all information, excerpted media, to the user (you), conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
3. Nudeeditorials.com does not charge users any fee of any kind for using this website.
4. Never should voreos.com be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions about the veracity of news stories, trends of every kind and the specific work or creative talent of anyone featured on the website without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information about the general topic, event or person featured.
5. We have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site, if you are following our analysis of a specific topic.
6. Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties including other websites and well-known media sites. Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with voreos.com .
7. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties either mentioned by voreos.com or carrying a hyper-link to their content. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products, content, policies and practices should be directed to the third-party.
7. We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. Voreos.com is hosted by dreamhost.com, and we have temporary downtimes from time to time.
8. These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site. The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
9. All photographs/images on this website are property of Voreos Studios. Any kind of use, of any of the photographs/images found on this website whitout the written permission of the owner/creator is strictly prohibited and violations will be pursued to the furthest extend allowed under the law.
10. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of, or, access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
01 January 2020